Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friends and Family




Nothing gives a gal a boost like good friends and time well spent with family. For my birthday I met my scrapbook buddies at our favorite scrapbook place "The Tree". We went to lunch, shopped at Archivers, and enjoyed some great conversation. Oh, and we did a little scrapbooking, too! These photos are of the gifts they gave me. The frame with my word, "moments" is from Traci. I can leave it plain like it is, or add papers and photos to personalize it. I love it, it is going to look great in my scrapbook room, when I get it finished! The other photo is of 2 small albums that Val made. The striped album has photos of our annual trip up north to Hubbard Lake last summer. Traci rented a convertible and we all had a blast riding in it! The other album is for me to document this milestone year of turning the big 5-0! I like the smaller size albums because they are fun to make and receive, and easy to display around the house. It was so very thoughtful of both of them, thanks gals!
That evening our family all got together for pizza, birthday cake, and some bowling, (something the kids and adults can all do together). I had asked everyone to make me a home made card instead of a getting a store bought card, and that was really fun looking at all of them. I loved all the little moments we shared tonight!