Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year, New Word, and Resolutions

Happy New Year! In 2009 we will have 365 days, 8,760 hours, or 525,600 minutes. Figure that we sleep at least a third of that time. Which leaves us 5,840 hours, or 350,400 minutes to live our lives this year. I plan on making the most of every moment that I can!



My word for 2009 is Imagine. Morgan helped me pick this word, because we use our imagination together, whether we are creating art, playing Barbies, or swimming in the pool. When she is bored and can't think of anything to do I'll say "Let's use our imagingation" so she insisted Imagine would be the right word for this year. I'm looking forward to experiencing my new word!



I was looking back at last year's resolutions and I pretty much did not accomplish any of them. So, I'm not going to give up, I will just keep trying!

1. The usual of course, lose weight!

2. Be on time. As everyone who knows me, I have a problem with this!

3. Use my imagination!