Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Scrap Studio (a work in progress)
















As you can see, the walls are just plain off white, so I really need some suggestions as to paint color. The first photo is of the curtains I put up after I took off the closet doors. They were bi-fold and it was hard to get into all the shelves and to walk around them. The color of the curtains is a dusky teal blue, because the carpet is teal. (It used to be Mitch's bedroom, and he was a Miami Dolphins fan)
The third photo is of a small area for the grandkids. I put up a roll of art paper, and gave them some drawers for their supplies.
The fourth photo is of my ribbon holder, which is actually a 5 foot length of eavestrough. (Thank you to Deann for the idea.) I am also trying to think of a way to embellish this. The plastic is smooth, so it doesn't hold paint or rub on's very well. My husband suggested priming it or sanding it. Anyone have any other ideas? I'm thinking I will focus on painting and finishing the room after Christmas.